MOLLYB Co. is now hiring for an intern to help with daily tasks. This internship is remote and requires access to a reliable computer (or smartphone) for the purposes of posting to social media platforms.
Hours are flexible and may vary, but the person in this role will need to be available weekdays. This is an unpaid position to start with opportunity for compensation as the company grows.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in STEM, Digital Design or Marketing, and/or who has interest in starting their own business someday. You will have direct interaction and ongoing mentorship with Managing Director Molly B.
– schedule and post to social media platforms (directly and via Hootsuite)
– design and write social media posts for facebook, instagram and LinkedIn using Canva and Adobe
– other administrative, tech and customer service tasks may be added depending on the individual’s performance
Traits and Skills We Need:
– strong design skills
– ability to multi-task
– excellent writing and grammar skills
– can consistently complete assignments on schedule
If you are interested in applying for this internship, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your resume and a short summary of why you are interested in this opportunity. Thank you!!